Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

The day I had to deal with a big RED stain on my WHITE carpet

This topic might sound totally absurd to most.But moms of toddlers , who live in carpeted houses and that too on light coloured ones , will definitely share my panic, when my little girl spilled her favourite cranberry drink thus leaving a big red stain on our white carpet:-(

After being extra cautious all the time , spills are almost inevitable ,leaving us with the toughest job that has to follow - cleaning it.We might turn mad at the instant of a spill, but somewhere inside our hearts we know ," They are kids and they don't do it intentionally and its all a part of the game".

Now getting back to the RED stain story, I remember trying all the carpet cleaning stuffs I had instore with me.But nothing really seemed to work on this partcular stain.Finally, I decided to google ,hoping I would land onto a good cleaning agent that removes the red stains.The search engine listed back lots of results.A particular method seemed interseting and I decided to give it a try.Thank GOD, it did work absolutely fine for me removing the entire stain.

So peer moms, if anyone of you too have to deal with an ugly stain that I had too, don't panic.Instead give this a try.Here goes the link that might prove helpful to you too...

http://www.howtoremovecarpetstains.com/redstainscarpet.html

Finally, may GOD bless you all with truckloads of patience to deal with hundred such inevitable chores that keeps coming on the way as byproducts in our journey of parenting!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ur write in a way which makes readers interesting whichever the topic is..good or bad.. Start to write a novel..who knows..may be u'll become like Chetan Bhagat..:-)

    ReplyDelete